Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The 80s - in video

  1. #1
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Classic arcade games can be found here of
    course:

    http://www.1980-games.com/us/

    But now the nice chaps over at duranduran.no
    have posted up a load of classic 80s vids
    (Aha, Kershaw, Bush, DMode, etc.)

    http://duranduran.no/cms/index.php?o...d=147&Itemid=2

    Brings a tear to the eye....

    D.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No Zaxxon or Phoenix!! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stop complaining! What do you want for free - the
    moon on a stick? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    D.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Hairglamfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Don't be daft Daz, you can't get a stick that big. I used to have a C64, I remember it being the cutting edge of technology LOL.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was playing Uridium at some C64 emu site the
    other day. It's still great. Great word, uridium,
    too.

    D.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you want old video games, you need to get some MAME going on your computer, or build your own machine. Glamfly did a MAME machine.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member deviantdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2004
    Posts
    1,966
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I tried it before, but there was all sorts
    of hassles with DOS and Windows and all the other
    tatty tedium Bill Gates and his munchkins thrown
    in your face whenever you try do something interesting
    with his machines.

    I do recommend, though, the Nintendo 64 emu thing
    you can download. I can't remember where from,
    but here's a place with some others - including
    C64 and MAME:

    http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libara...rs_summary.htm

    D.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •